Our site is free to use without registration.
As such, we do not request or store any personally identifiable information about you. We only access public data from Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors to the site.
We do not store any audio or video streaming content on our website or on our hosting. We only provide links to the channels. All streams presented are available elsewhere on the internet, and we have merely "hotlinked" these other sources using "embedded" encoding, and we take no responsibility for the channels. The site has been designed to make it easy for users to find and access working media content over the internet.
We accept no responsibility for the content, operation or reproduction of such material. We are fully legal and only provide links to other sites on the Internet. We do not host or upload videos, movies, media files. All streams are available on other servers on the internet. If you have any legal problems, please contact the appropriate media file owners and/or hosting providers. We are not responsible for any damage or infringement
If you wish to remove a TV channel from our website, please read the following.
Content owners are advised that removing a stream from musichdtv.com does not remove the actual source content from the third party site from which the stream originated.
Content owners should contact the video streaming site themselves to request removal.
If you are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of copyright or any exclusive right under copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report the infringement to musichdtv.com by providing the designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. a description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed or, in the case of multiple works, a representative list of works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorney's fees) if you falsely claim that a file infringes your copyright.
3. a description of the material that you claim is infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to determine where on the website the material is located, which information must include the full URL of each file, image or video. To remove the material from musichdtv.com, the operator needs an accurate means of identifying potentially infringing files.
4. Your address, phone number and email address;
5. Your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; Use your business email address. Do not use a free mail account (Hotmail, Gmail, AOL, Yahoo, etc.) or the DMCA notice will not be valid. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements in this section, your DMCA notice may be invalid. Scan and send a written notice of violation to email@example.com.